NUTRiBULLET is distributed in South Africa by FastBox, a division of Melbro Wholesale (Pty) Ltd, a company whose registered address is c/o KPMG, KPMG House, Martin Hammershlag Way, Cape Town, 8001.
Please note that:
These terms and conditions apply to all purchases made by you, the customer, from us, FastBox.
We are the exclusive Southern African importers and distributors of the NUTRiBULLET and we warrant the calibre of our services and of products that we actually sell. Such warranties DO NOT extend however to NutriBullet products that are purchased from any third party reseller or retailer. If you purchase a NUTRiBULLET from such a third party it is that third party's terms and conditions of trade that will determine your rights, risks and obligations.
The terms and conditions set out here are in addition to those provided for in the Consumer Protection Act, no. 68 of 1968.
Should you have any complaints, or suggestions (or praise!) please communicate with us through one of the following media.
Post: FastBox, PO Box 36, Epping Industria, 7475
Phone: 0861 777 997
Fax: (021) 505 5600
1. It is not possible for us, by the nature of our situation as importers, to warrant that we will at all times be in stock of the product/s offered for sale on this website. We will endeavor to maintain adequate stocks, in line with anticipated demand, but we have no way of knowing in advance how many units we will actually sell, or require.
2. That said, what we can and do warrant is that if we are unable to honor your order at once, we will (a) notify you of this fact promptly and (b) take immediate steps to resolve the stock shortage. In such event it will naturally be open to you to cancel the agreement of sale, though you may choose to bide your time until stocks arrive. In such latter event your order will be given top priority in our warehouse system.
3. We will not be liable for any loss that you may suffer (whether patrimonial or otherwise) on account of delayed delivery, or non delivery.
ORDER AND ACCEPTANCE
4. By completing the online ordering process you are effectively making an OFFER TO PURCHASE, subject to the terms and conditions here set out. Please note that an actual binding contract between you and FastBox is only created when FastBox ACCEPTS your offer by means of the issuance of an official order confirmation.
RIGHT TO CANCEL
5. Should you be dissatisfied with the NUTRiBULLET you have the right to cancel the contract and return the product to us for credit, provided that:
5.1 such right will lapse 30 days after the product is delivered to you;
5.2 such right will lapse if the product is damaged by you in any way;
5.3 in such event, and unless the product is defective upon reciept, the costs involved in the return will be for your account.
DELIVERY AND RISK
6. We will endeavor to deliver the ordered product to your designated address within 2-5 days of confirmation of your order. If delivery is delayed we will advise you accordingly.
7. The risk of damage to the goods will pass to you on delivery.
8. Provided the stipulated delivery address is within the borders of South Africa the cost involved in the delivery of the product will be borne by us.
9. FastBox warrants that:
9.1 The NUTRiBULLET conforms to the product description in the official promotional material and is free from latent defects;
9.2 If the product malfunctions, other than as a result of misuse or neglect, at any time within 12 months of purchase, we will either repair it or replace it, without charge.
10. Please note that this warranty is in addition to any statutory warranties such as may be applicable. We are not here trying to limit your legitimate rights as a purchaser.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
11. We only supply products for domestic and private use. We will, accordingly, bear no liability if you use the product for commercial or industrial purposes and suffer any form of damages as a result (for example, through business interruption caused by product breakdown).
12. We urge you to use the product with proper care and with due regard for fact that it is an electrical device and therefore represents a significant danger if used improperly or carelessly.
13. These terms and conditions shall be interpreted according to the laws of the Republic of South Africa.
14. We, FastBox, have the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time and in our unqualified discretion. Such amendment/s will take effect from the date on which they are published on the website.